File a complaint

You have a right to file a complaint if you disagree with the action taken by DHS or OHA. Complaints may be directed to any of the following offices:

State of Oregon Department of Human Services
Governor’s Advocacy Office
500-Summer St. NE, E-17
Salem, Oregon 97301-1097
Phone: 1-800-442-5238
Fax: 503-378-6532

Information Security and Privacy Office
Privacy Officer
500 Summer St. NE, E-24
Salem, Oregon 97301-1097
Phone: 503-945-5780
Fax: 503-947-5396

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights (for protected health information only)
Medical Privacy, Complaint Division
200 Independence Avenue
SW HHH Building, Room 509H
Washington, D.C. 20201
Phone: 866-627-7748
TTY: 886-788-4989

For current or former patients of any Oregon State Hospital Campus
Consumer and Family Services
2600 Center St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
Phone: 503-947-8109
Fax: 503-378-2177
Email: OSH.Consumer&